Rick Tiemann is Your Keynote Speaker
He shares his 40 years of international sales, marketing experience, and knowledge in a way that stimulates thinking and generates ideas while at the same time providing real-world solutions for day-to-day business situations.
Rick’s presentations highlight actual case studies from his work with organizations to improve their functionality and their people. With presentations covering leadership, organizational development, selection, sales and human resources; Rick can highlight a luncheon/dinner engagement and present full or half day workshops that address top business issues.
Rick has a complete library of presentations or he can customize to your specific needs.
Organizational Talent Management
- A Strategic View of Hiring – Selection From Phone Screen to Offer
- Campaigning for Talent – Putting the Right People on the Bus
- Managing Others – Performance to Termination
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Coaching in the 21st Century
- Developing a Coaching Mindset
- Ready, Set…Coach – Creating a Coaching Outline
- Developing World Class Leaders – The Ultimate Guide to Leadership Development
- 3-Dimensional Leadership – How to Develop the Leader Within You
- Who Are You Really? – The Essence of Personal Competence
- Mind-Mouth Harmony – The Essence of Social Competence
Sales Force Effectiveness
- The Art & Science of Asking Questions
- Developing the Strategic Business Partner
- Good to Great
- Hope is Not a Business Plan
- Implementing Change – It’s Not the Change, It’s the Transition
Ready To Get Started?
Give Us A Call For A Free Consultation
In The Meantime, Here's Something To Help You On Your Journey. Take The Leadership Culture Survey