Chalk Talk provides advanced interpretation for 16PF users and is designed to assist in a greater understanding of the various performance factors outlined in the 16PF Personality Questionnaire.
- Factor A – Warmth & the Sales Process
- Factor B – Reasoning & Problem Solving Ability
- Factor C – Emotional Stability
- Factor E – Dominance
- Factor F – Liveliness
- Factor G – Rule-Consciousness
- Factor H – Social Boldness
- Factor I – Sensitivity
- Factor L – Vigilance
- Factor M – Abstractedness
- Factor N – Privateness
- Factor O – Apprehension
- Factor Q1 – Openness to Change
- Factor Q2 – Self-Reliance
- Factor Q3 – Perfectionism
- Factor Q4 – Tension
Sales Excellence explores the best practices on improving sales effectiveness by identifying individual developmental needs.
Rick’s Tips explores the competencies necessary for successful leadership and provides activities to assist with the development and mastery of these skills.
- The Art of Storytelling
- Active Listening
- Influencing “Influence may be the highest level of human skills.” – Anonymous
- Decision Making Using Intuition
- The Impact of Words
- The Art of Being Politically Savvy
- Managing Conflict
- Creativity – The Path to Successful Problem Solving
- Goal Setting – A SMART Move!
- Drive and Independence
- Managing Emotions – 10 Ways to Manage Your Emotions More Effectively
- Developing Others
- Patience is a Virtue
- Delegate or Stagnate – 12 Tips for Effective Delegation
Ready To Get Started?
Give Us A Call For A Free Consultation
In The Meantime, Here's Something To Help You On Your Journey. Take The Leadership Culture Survey